The varietal blend of Montereggi Chianti combines consolidated tradition with today's fresh modern wines resulting in a balanced complexity worthy of a DOCG.
- VARIETAL BLEND
- 85 % Sangiovese, 5 % Sangiovese Grosso, 5 % Canaiolo Nero, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon e C. Franc.
- PROTECTION METHOD
- Organic agricolture
- By hand
- Third week of September- first week of October
- From three to six months in medium-sized barrels (15-19 hl)
- Brilliant ruby red with garnet reflections
- Complex balance of mature red fruits, prune, carob, spicy clove.
- Complex balance of smooth tannins with a hint of coffee
- ALCOHOL CONTENT
- Alcool 12 (% vol)
You might also like
Controlled and Guaranteed Designation of Origin Chianti Protected Geographical Indication Tuscany MINIMUM ORDER 3 BOTTLES