Positive ratings by Franco Pallini at www.winenews.it and by Roberto Giuliani at www.lavinium.com (86-90/100).
Winner of the prestigious Oscar quality/price and finalist for the 3 glasses award of Gambero Rosso.
- VARIETAL BLEND
- 90 % Sangiovese, 5 % Canaiolo Nero, 5 % Cabernet Sauvignon e Franc.
- PROTECTION METHOD
- Organic agricolture
- From 1 to 3 years in barrels
- Ruby red with bright reflections
- Dense with notes of dark chocolate, liquorice, aromatic wet mint and hints of small candied fruits.
- Good acidity makes it fresh and juicy, good complexity with smooth tannins and a pleasing coffee aftertaste.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT
- Alcool 12,5 (% vol)
You might also like