The varietal blend of Montereggi Chianti combines consolidated tradition with today's fresh modern wines resulting in a balanced complexity worthy of a DOCG.
- VINES BLEND
- 85 % Sangiovese, 5 % Sangiovese Grosso, 5 % Canaiolo Nero, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon e C. Franc.
- METHOD OF DEFENCE
- Organic agricolture
- METHODS OF COLLECTION
- By hand
- HARVEST TIME
- Third week of September- first week of October
- AGING OF WINE
- From three to six months in medium-sized barrels (15-19 hl)
- Brilliant ruby red with garnet reflections
- WINE AROMA
- Complex balance of mature red fruits, prune, carob, spicy clove.
- TASTE OF WINE
- Complex balance of smooth tannins with a hint of coffee
- ANALYTICAL DATA
- Alcool 12 (% vol)
You might also like
Controlled and Guaranteed Designation of Origin ChiantiOnly carefully selected grapes from the best years go into our Riserva which is like the land it comes from: sincere, elegant and harmonious. "80 punti James Suckling 2019"